- Arnold & MentalRay Renderers
- headus UVLayout
- PT Gui
- 3D Equalizer
- After Effects
- Pro Tools
- Mac & PC Proficient
School of Visual Arts - Class of 2015
BFA Computer Art, Animation, and Visual Effects
- Hosted my own radio show on SVA Radio called "Squirtle Readies Water Gun"
- Was a Student Senator for BFA Computer Art for the academic year of 2013-2014
- Worked as a Orientation Leader for three years
- Worked as a Student Center Worker during my last year at SVA
CO-OP Branding Partners (08/2015 - 09/2015)
Freelance CG Generalist
Collaborated with the creatives at Co-Op to create a logo animation and a customized 3D map of New York's midtown area for a high profile client.
Mythos - Director, Texture Artist, Animator, Lighter, Compositor, Sound Designer
Completed April 2015
Wrote, directed, and produced a 2-minute short film.
Organized others to assist in film production.
Textured, Lit, and Composited entire film together.
Provided a large portion of character animation.
Aperture - Producer, Animator, Lighter, Compositor
Completed April 2014
Organized a group of people and planned a production schedule around the limited time frame provided to complete the film.
Lit & Composited entire film.
Provided some character animation.
Chronicles of an Average Bro - Concept Artist
Provided concepts for the robot character.
Mangia Mangia - Modeller
Provided a few models for set dressing.